Complete Coaching Centre is one of the leading foreign language institutes in India offering writing, reading and speaking course in 9 different foreign languages. We offer specially designed foreign language courses with quality contents and better learning environment in accordance with international standards. Our Institute largely concentrates on modern teaching method and devotes itself in improvising student’s foreign language speaking, reading and writing ability. It gives more importance to current changing trend of business and trading between two different countries and for which Foreign Language is highly essential. With this fast growing globalization world, it is important to learn different languages and set yourselves in the country which you will be visiting or residing. And to set in that environment it is essential to speak the language of that country.
Why Foreign Language:
1. Foreign Language study creates more positive attitudes and less prejudice toward people who are different.
2. Analytical skills improve when students study a foreign language.
3. Business skills plus foreign language skills make an employee more valuable in the marketplace.
4. Dealing with another culture enables people to gain a more profound understanding of their own culture.
5. Creativity is increased with the study of foreign languages.
6. Graduates often cite foreign language courses as some of the most valuable courses in college because of the communication skills developed in the process.
7. International travel is made easier and more pleasant through knowing a foreign language.
8. Skills like problem solving, dealing with abstract concepts, are increased when you study a foreign language.
9. Foreign language study enhances one’s opportunities in government, business, medicine, law, technology, military, industry, marketing, etc.
10. A second language improves your skills and grades in math and English and on the SAT and GRE.
11. Four out of five new jobs in the US are created as a result of foreign trade.
12. Foreign languages provide a competitive edge in career choices: one is able to communicate in a second language.
13. Foreign language study enhances listening skills and memory.
14. One participates more effectively and responsibly in a multi-cultural world if one knows another language.
15. Your marketable skills in the global economy are improved if you master another language.
16. Foreign language study offers a sense of the past: culturally and linguistically.
17. The study of a foreign tongue improves the knowledge of one’s own language: English vocabulary skills increase.
18. The study of foreign languages teaches and encourages respect for other peoples: it fosters an understanding of the interrelation of language and human nature.
19. Foreign languages expand one’s view of the world, liberalize one’s experiences, and make one more flexible and tolerant.
20. Foreign languages expand one’s world view and limit the barriers
between people: barriers cause distrust and fear.
21. Foreign language study leads to an appreciation of cultural diversity.
22. As immigration increases we need to prepare for changes in the American society.
23. One is at a distinct advantage in the global market if one is as bilingual aspossible.
24. Foreign languages open the door to art, music, dance, fashion, cuisine, film, philosophy, science…
25. Foreign language study is simply part of a very basic liberal education: to“educate” is to lead out, to lead out of confinement and narrowness and darkness.
Our Language programs have three levels, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
Normal Course – Group Classes
|Basic A1, A2||60||Each Leve|
|Intermediate B1, B2, B3||60||Each Leve|
|Advance C1, C2, C3||60||Each Leve|
Crash Course / One to One Classes
|Basic A1, A2||48||Each Leve|
|Intermediate B1, B2, B3||48||Each Leve|
|Advance C1, C2, C3||48||Each Leve|
- For students or working professionals who want to learn a Foreign language to meet their Career or travelling requirements.
- For Corporate Companies who want their team members to be proficient in a Foreign language for their business needs.
- For professionals who want to become future Foreign Language Trainers